Abby Nielson's Biography
Why am I a Physical Therapist?I have always enjoyed my interactions with people. Being a therapist has allowed me to have a career where I can make a difference in the quality of someone’s independence and return to activity, but I have formed some wonderful friendships along the way.
Who motivates or inspires Abby?My family. My husband is one of the most hardworking people I know and this pushes me to give my best all the time. We work hard to instill a strong work ethic, good humor and compassion in our boys. We are trying to lead by example.
Personal Interests and hobbies:I like to travel and would love to experience wine country, Greece, and Fiji.
"Nothing great has been and nothing great can be accomplished without passion."
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy - Belmont University
- Bachelors of Science Exercise Science - University of Dayton
- Certified McKenzie Therapist
- Certified Dry Needling Therapist
- Vasyli Orthotic fabrication