How to Become a Volunteer at RehabWorks
We appreciate your interest in the volunteer program at RehabWorks. Before completing the application, please answer the following:
- Can you make a commitment to volunteer for a minimum period of 3 months?
- Can you volunteer on a regularly scheduled basis, ideally from 3-6 hours per week?
- Can you attend a volunteer orientation and any additional trainings required for your assignment?
- Can you successfully complete a background check if you are 18 years of age or older?
- Can you provide a health clearance?
Volunteer application form
If you would like to apply to become a part of our volunteer program, please fill out our volunteer application form and submit it online.
Applications are processed in the order in which they are received. The processing time once we receive your application can take from 2-4 weeks, depending on our ability to contact your references.
Once your application has been processed, we will contact you to arrange an appointment for a personal interview. At that time, we will discuss an assignment that will be fulfilling for you and meet the needs of our patients and their families. We appreciate your willingness to share your time, talents and energy at RehabWorks!